Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002664330
Customer Service Representative
Biddeford, ME (On-Site)
We are NOW HIRING Customer Service Representatives to support our credit union team in Biddeford, ME! See below for additional details.
• Provide outstanding member service via phone and email with enthusiasm and professionalism;
successfully address member concerns.
• Assist members and potential members with account and product questions.
• Assist members and potential members with online account openings, seeing the process through from
application to closing.
• Participate in all required training and adhere to written policies and procedures of the credit union
including BSA, OFAC, and security.
• Contact and continue dialogue with new members who recently opened accounts.
• Troubleshoot and address member inquiries.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Customer Service Experience (restaurant/food service, hospitality, retail, etc.)
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Problem Resolution Skills
- 8:00PM-5:30PM Monday through Friday
- Flexible scheduling!
- 2-4 weeks of comprehensive, interactive training
We are actively interviewing! Apply today or reach out to Lauren at (401) 228-1262 for more information.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Lauren Trudeau