Quality Control Technician
Posting ID: JP-002661188
$155/per day per diem offered for those relocating for this position!
Perform a wide variety of activities to support the Quality Management System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Conduct product testing, including testing to support complaint investigations and stability verification
* Generate product testing results reports
* Review production batch records (DHR's) for accuracy and completeness in order to approve intermediate products for use in production. Review finished goods batch records. Report all deviations in these records and assures these have been addressed and resolved prior to issuing approval.
* Conduct spot-check inspections/audits of production operations
* Participate in the internal audit program
* Write, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as necessary
* May assist in supporting the Document Control program, record retention areas, and sample retention areas
* May support returned instrument processing
o Log returned instruments from the field.
o Decontaminate returned instruments in a Biohazard level II environment following standard operating procedure and documenting decontamination as required.
o Inspect returned instruments for damage, and performing basic investigation and documenting results prior to second level processing.
o As necessary, process instrument documentation for return to repair facility, and pack instruments as required.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree in a scientific or technical area or equivalent combination of experience and education. At least one year in quality assurance role in medical device industry is preferred.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Aaron Fleury