Posting ID: JP-002627540
- Purchasing and Stocking:
- Order supplies for offices, kitchen, bathrooms, electronics and IT supplies for new hires and conference rooms
- Shipping and Receiving:
- Ensure incoming packages and mail gets to recipients
- Assist engineers and customer service with outbound shipping
- Greet visitors
- Oversee kitchen and cleanliness, working with their office cleaning service
- Arrange meetings and interviews
- Assist with organizing employee activities and events
- data entry, facilities maintenance, facility administration, administration, communication and organization skills, Microsoft outlook, receptionist secretarial, office management
Top Skills Details:
- data entry, facilities maintenance, facility administration
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Work, outlook, Excel)
- CPR trained would be preferred
- 1+ years experience in property management, office administration, human resources, or a similar setting
- Frontward facing customer service experience
- Entry Level
If interested please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-535-3210
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Dominique Massey