Client Services Executive - Federal
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000773237106
What will you be doing?
The Client Services Executive will grow WWT's services business by leading the overall strategy and pursuit of services within the assigned territory. This will include building client and partner relationships, identifying and creating business opportunities across WWT's services lines of business, creating and driving the overall services strategy, and closing business to exceed sales targets.
- Build and own the services strategy for the specific territory that drives overall growth utilizing the different services lines of business
- Support sales teams with relevant and current WWT services knowledge to aid in pursuit decisions. Review opportunities to confirm that qualification standards have been met. Offer advice to the client team around related experience with similar engagements, feasibility of a particular type of engagement, and other insights that may influence the decision to pursue the opportunity
- Work closely with the client teams and sales leadership to drive the agreed strategy within the territory
- Attend weekly team meetings to discuss services opportunities, business updates, and progress to goals
- Work closely with the client managers to establish and develop strong business relationships with assigned clients and WWT's services partners
- Actively participate in customer-facing and partner meetings to uncover potential services opportunities and pursuit of the identified business
- Use a consultative approach to solving clients' business issues, with the goal of delivering business outcomes through WWT's services
- Support client managers with building pipeline of services opportunities that exceeds thresholds
- Exceed sales targets for services profitability and revenue
- Understand the structure and operation of WWT's service delivery organizations as well as overall services capabilities
- Work closely with services consultants on handoff of opportunities for scoping, budgeting, and SOW creation.
- Participate in project/program kickoff, change order discussions, and close out meetings to ensure success for large/complex projects and programs
- Travel is anticipated at 25% depending on assigned accounts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of related experience defining, selling, and delivering large scale technology services engagements to the Federal government
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex services engagements with clients, partners, and WWT stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the Federal contracting process
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, technology solution knowledge, project management, and business and sales strategy
- Skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience and track record of closing opportunities
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities, and establishing new client relationships
- Maintain a professional appearance, presentation, and communication skills appropriate for C-level clients
- Be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, create opportunities, and close business
- Possess the skills necessary for account planning with an extended team, calling on clients at all levels of an organization, and managing partner relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This role may require on-location work with WWT customers. Some customers may require WWT employees and contractors coming on-site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or to receive frequent negative COVID-19 testing.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Job Number: #21-1599
Posting Locations:Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Tyson's Corner, Virginia
Washington, District of Columbia
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072