Strategic Alliance Manager - HPE
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000812895206
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a HPE Strategic Alliance Manager to manage Public Sector Partnerships; focusing on our different partners Sales and Programs maximizing profitability. Location: National Capital Region is highly desired.
- Leads the HPE partnership for WWT's Public Sector teams
- Manages and facilitates a joint pivotal strategic partnership between HPE and Public Sector teams
- Plan, define and prioritize key productive strategic alliances to increase revenue
- Monthly financial reporting on HPE Public Sector forecasts for WWT Public Sector Sales management
- Drive a consistent message across the company regarding all strategic initiatives with HPE, including technology alignment, joint development programs, certifications, business opportunities and go-to-market programs
- Develop and implement tactical and strategic sales strategies across WWT Public Sector sales teams
- Collaboratively connect and message HPE vendor solutions within team across the Public Sector organizations
- Build on HPE relationships and trust to continue to expand WWT capabilities
- Facilitate creative activities with various HPE teams to strengthen HPE and WWT relationships
- Inform leadership and teams of HPE updates, changes and issues as needed
- Must have strong HPE Strategic Alliance and partner enablement account management experience driving practice strategy
- Very strong knowledge of HPE programs within the Public Sector
- Excellent communication skills -- both written and verbal.
- Creative, innovative and demonstrated expertise in public sector strategic alliance initiatives
- Solid knowledge of the Network, Security and Software industry, technologies and competition
- Expertise in development and execution of product marketing programs in the context of major technology and channel partnerships
- Proven ability to develop, analyze and take action on go-to-market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities with great track record of sales engagements
- Team player. Strong drive. Self-starter. Willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- Travel as needed
- Employment is contingent upon being vaccinated against COVID-19 or being approved for a medical or religious exemption.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Job Number: #22-0068
Posting Locations:Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Washington, District of Columbia
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072