Posting ID: JP-002663523
construction subcontracts administrator will be responsible for all aspects of subcontract administration to include providing effective contract and procurement management. This individual will act as a liaison with internal and external clients, and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with requirements of procurement activities focusing on administration of construction subcontracts.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in construction subcontracts administration with experience on Federal, preferably DOD related construction projects in the DMV area.
- Understanding of construction pricing, schedules, budgets and subcontracting documents and contracts.
- Clearable candidates needed as the majority of this work will be supporting classified projects.
- Understanding of FAR/DFAR procurement requirements.
- ability to manage subcontracts on Federal Construction projects.
Wholly own subcontracts administration of projects to include construction contracts and procurement.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072