Posting ID: JP-002148194
Aerotek is seeking candidates with assembly and/or manufacturing experience to fill assembly/production roles at a rapidly growing medical device manufacturing company in the greater Baltimore Area. These openings are on the first shift and starting pay is between $20 and $25/hr depending on experience.
- Electro Mechanical Assembly, Fabrication and Inspection of medical devices
- Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instrument, measurement equipment, and test fixtures
- Maintain clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practice and procedures
- Strictly follow manufacturing and cleaning procedures
- Maintain accurate records/documentation for quality, inventory and work in progress records
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, FDA and similar regulatory regulations relating to medical device manufacturing
- Collaborate with Warehousing on the material movement and storage needs in support of production and testing schedules.
- Maintain accurate records
assembly, production assembler, assembler, blueprints, schematics, medical device assembly, quality inspection
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years of assembly experience. Strong preference for someone with prior medical device assembly experience. Will look at someone who operating machinery if they can read blueprints and use tools
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072