Desktop Support Technician
Posting ID: JP-002659499
- Install hardware and peripheral components like disk drives, printers, keyboards, and monitors.
- Load software packages such as networking components, operating systems, and office applications.
- Customize and adapt current programs to satisfy users’ needs. Coordinate with network services and information systems groups.
- Update on status to manager and users through voice mail, email and in-person communication.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware failures and determine network problems.
- Diagnose and resolve incidents using documented procedures to perform responsibilities.
- Workaround if incident cannot be resolved.
- Configure PCs and laptops, problem ticket resolutions and track problems using ServiceNow.
- Troubleshoot through phone hardware and software and engage technical resources to resolve.
- Determine and research user questions and isolate and resolve information systems problems.
- Receive and prioritize issues and forwards using escalation procedures.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072