Lead Field Service Technician
Posting ID: JP-002659602
The Services Desk Lead Field Technician is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Field Support team as well as participating as an active member of the team. As a team lead, this position will partner with the Sr. Manager, Technical Services and Director of Technology Operations to deliver exceptional support to our Supply Chain colleagues through onsite interaction, phone, email and chat. This candidate will be expected to lead by example and act as advocate for our client's Mission, Core Values, and Tenants, organize work, build reports, handle escalations, and help with ad hoc projects, and training.
Desktop, Install, Windows 10, Support, Service, Troubleshooting, Windows, Active directory, Customer service
Top Skills Details:
Desktop, Install, Windows 10,Support,Service, Troubleshooting, Windows, Active directory, Customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• This individual must have at least 2+ years prior technical service/support experience working directly with customers over the phone and in person.
• This individual must have a working vehicle and valid drivers license.
• This individual must be able to commute potentially 75 miles to multiple locations around the Eastern Maryland area multiple times a week.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and advanced proficiency with the English language.
• Ability to multi-task and handle a chaotic or busy environment with calm and a positive demeanor.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072