Posting ID: JP-002659530
- Experience with imaging
- Experience with hardware break/fix, LCD screens, keyboards, hard drives, etc.
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Experience with software installation
Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
- Test, image and configure desktops and laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair laptops and desktops, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Replace hardware and software.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’s.
- Monitor and track calls in Tivoli/CA
- Ability to utilize all functions within Tivoli/CA
- Act as a point of escalation for technical issues from fellow team members and the CSD.
- Ensure that all appropriate actions have been taken and documented for problems requiring escalation.
- Ensure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
- Back up and burn end user data
- Perform ticket quality audit and document performance
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues
- Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations
- Test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072