Raw Material Handler
Posting ID: JP-002160923
- Receive, inspect and disposition materials to ensure compliance with all company and regulatory agency policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate inventory control of all controlled materials and is responsible for the execution of required physical cycle counts and annual inventory reconciliation in accordance with SOPs, cGXP, FDA and other applicable regulations.
- Communicate with vendors and production planning for scheduling receipts.
- Coordinate with Quality to ensure sampling and release of materials for cGMP manufacturing use.
- Work in partnership with Quality, Manufacturing, and Finance to resolve quality and supply chain issues associated with incoming GMP raw materials and process consumables
- Support investigations related to materials management issues and implement corrective and preventative action plans to address deficient areas identified and to ensure adherence to compliance.
- Additional responsibilities to support warehouse operations as designated by management.
material handling, regulated environment, inventory control, Inventory, raw material, gmp, biotechnology, pharmaceutical
Top Skills Details:
material handling, regulated environment, inventory control
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Good computer skills
- Prior experience with inventory/distribution control preferred
- cGXP experience preferred
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Greysen Lingg