Electrical Test Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002663836
Actalent is currently hiring for an Electrical Test Engineer to support a recently awarded billion dollar program working with the US Army.
Why Is This The Right Job For You?
- 9-80 Schedule
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunity to support 2 major military programs where our client is the prime contractor on both programs.
- Long-term opportunity
- Testing, troubleshooting and rework of electronic units including instrumentation, data acquisition and control, power distribution, fiber optics, PLC, and computer systems
- Ability to read and understand complex schematics, wire lists and test specifications and experience using electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, meters, frequency generators, etc is required
- Interpret engineering drawings and test specifications, perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic assemblies, perform repairs on faulty units and interface with engineering on the resolution of technical issues
- Good written and communications skills, an ability to work as part of a small focused team, and the ability to meet schedules are required
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter and work independently and as part of a team.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent amount of education and experience.
- 3 years experience in the production, testing and troubleshooting of electrical and electronic assemblies.
- Eligible for U.S. DoD Secret Clearance.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072