Field Support Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002495948
Aston Carter is currently hiring for a Field Support Specialist (Somewhat HR) that starts out fully remote but eventually will be hybrid!
MUST HAVE: A recent bachelor's degree is preferred that wants to get into a career role, OR Some administrative experience as well! Any administrative experience would be great!
The Onboarding and Credentialing Field Support Specialist, based in a Field Support Hub, provides the highest level of customer service to caregivers, field staff, clients, patients, offices and coworkers. The primary focus of this position is to onboard new Employees and credential current Employees in a compliant, effective, and efficient manner. They will also contribute to the culture of the office which is defined as being excited, having strong accountability, and team orientation. It is expected that each position in the office will also focus on professional development, proficiency in essential job functions and continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrates a professional, proactive attitude, establishes and maintains effective channels of communication within the Hub as well as with clients, caregivers, field staff and office based team members
2. Provides excellent customer service to all stake holders
3. Under the guidance of the Field Support Manager, maintains proficiency in all support functions and activities to ensure office operational goals and responsibilities are met
4. Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations in regards to Protected Health Information
5. Proactively assists candidates through the application, hiring and onboarding process
6. Communicates with Applicants regularly to encourage them to complete steps in the hiring process in a timely manner
7. Tracks and monitors all pre-assignment, and contract specific requirements to ensure compliance prior to activating newly hired caregivers
8. Responsible for data entry, validation of data and data integrity for all credentialing requirements for caregivers and field staff
9. Coordinates activities to obtain updated credentials from caregivers and field staff prior to expiration
10. Adapts to and incorporates the latest technology into daily processes to achieve maximum efficiency
11. Maintains properly organized electronic Personnel Files for all Employees
12. Displays strong organizational skills and time management skills to efficiently support multiple offices
13. Performs other duties as assigned
1. High school diploma or equivalent degree required. Undergraduate degree preferred
2. One year work experience in a team environment preferred
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
5. Ability to work independently and multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail
6. Ability to effectively elicit from and provide information to all team members, caregivers and clients using strong communication skills
Compliance & Ethics Expectations:
• Participates and successfully completes the company’s compliance program requirements and adheres to the Code of Conduct, Company policies, and applicable federal and state requirements
• Sets an example for other employees regarding how the Company’s Code of Conduct and Compliance Program is applied and observed every day when dealing with customers, business operations, or other team members.
• Reports potential violations of company policy, Code of Conduct, and/or applicable laws and regulations to the company hotline, through the chain of command, to the Compliance and Ethics Department, or through other channels made available by the company for reporting potential violations
• Promotes an environment in which other employees are encouraged to report potential violations
• As appropriate, provides input and suggestions regarding areas in which policies, procedures, workflows, and/or controls can be improved to enhance compliance
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Molly Biewer
Phone: (410) 657-3030