Electrical Design Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002663960
This role specifically will be mostly electrical design, however they will also be responsible for component selection, and some hands on testing and manufacturing.
Why Is This A Great Opportunity?
- Work-life balance! This position is REMOTE - Only on site once every 3-4 weeks
- Large international company with a lot of resources and support.
- Upward mobility opportunities
- Great benefits
- Design PCB, electrical parts, and assemblies based on requirements provided by scientists and engineers, or self-performed analyses.
- Examine, prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors.
- Design and plan the layout of electrical assemblies to customer requirements.
- Work independently using written feedback, general standards, and guidelines.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Ideal candidate will have 4+ years of electrical engineering experience.
- Proficient in the use of Altium or other computer-aided design software applications (Orcad, Solidworks, etc.).
- Preferred knowledge of ISO standards and documentation.
- Experience in design, repair, and analysis of electronic systems
- Knowledge of various compliance standards like ROHS, and UL/CSA.
- Schematic capture
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072