Posting ID: JP-002350011
1. In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining
compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
2. Abide by safety procedures.
3. Assemble, pack, weight, move, and perform both visual and functional inspection of product or product
4. Maintain clean and organized work area in accordance to site-specific procedures.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Luke Novak