Posting ID: JP-002656661
Processes accounts payable.
2. Processes monthly invoices.
3. Manages general ledger accounts and bank accounts reconciliation.
4. Ensures invoices are paid in a timely manner and that all documentation is verified.
5. Assist in monthly internal financial reporting.
6. Provides information to management in areas such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other accounting functions.
7. Assists in collect and report attendances for Adult programs and accrual of revenue based on attendance data.
8. Assists in preparation of MSDE cost sheet for students
9. Scanning, filing and document retention.
10. Assists with the preparation of audit schedules and related supporting documentation.
11. Works cooperatively with the Business Director and CFO, and collaborating with the Human Resources Director and other staff to achieve organizational goals.
12. Performs general office duties, assists with daily projects and performs other duties as needed.
Accounts Payable, Invoices, Financial Reporting, Accounting, Business administration
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must possess an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or two years of coursework in related subjects.
Must have experience and/or demonstrate competence in accounting and financial matters, including accounts payable.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is required, including proficiency with advanced functions of Microsoft Excel. Experience with QuickBooks accounting Software is preferred.
Must also demonstrate analytical and organizational skills with superior attention to detail and an ability to set priorities.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072