Lead Janitor - 3rd Shift
Posting ID: JP-002347760
- Must at least 5 years of experience leading a janitorial team.
- General Janitorial are responsible for sweeping, taking trash, sweeping parking garage/lot, cleaning bathrooms, wiping down rooms/hallways.
- Performs assigned floor care functions based on hospital standards and procedures; performs environmental services duties as needed, performs linen distribution at facilities, performs floor care such as waxing, stripping, buffing and other contractual duties according to regulations.
- Hospital housekeepers are responsible for sustaining a sterile environment in all areas of the hospital by cleaning rooms, making beds, replenishing linens and maintaining floors. They will also be responsible for cleaning bathrooms and taking out trash.
- Each person will be designated duties per floor of the hospital. Must be open to doing all responsibilities listed.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Francisella Rama