Posting ID: JP-002504443
Our client in Fredrick Maryland is immediately hiring for an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. This is a full time permanent role and pay will vary based on years of experience. Qualified candidates will have an interview scheduled within 48 hours of resume submission.
- 1-3 yrs of Administrative experience is required
- Experience in the construction or service industry is preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must have high level of professionalism over phone and emails)
- Must be able to type 40 WPM
- Responsible for providing a wide variety of administrative support services to assigned Group, Division or Department (these may include Administrative Services, Business Development, Preconstruction, Estimating, Construction/Project Management or others)
- Performing various secretarial and clerical duties (typing, copying, preparing and filing correspondence, memos, etc.)
- Completing or assisting in the preparation of reports and presentations
- Maintaining various records and information in databases
- Supporting professional and positive relations with company clients
- Receiving and/or processing confidential information
- Completing special projects; communicating and collaborating with members of management and staff throughout the company
- Supporting and adhering to all company core values, operating and regulatory compliance-focused policies and practices
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Rebecca Smith
Phone: (301) 250-4329