Pest Control Technician
Posting ID: JP-002179464
Aertoek is actively hiring pest control technicians in the Columbia, MD area
Qualified candidates will be able to do the following:
What You'll Do... As a Pest Control Technician ,you will provide the vital link between our company and our clients through exceptional customer service. You'll spend your day traveling to appointments and meeting with customers to assess pest problems in and around their homes, apartments, offices, and workplaces and executing specialized treatment plans. You will seek to solve existing pest problems and recommend corrective actions to prevent future pest problems. Overall, you'll spend your day helping other people in the community by solving their pest challenges, building long-term relationships with those on your route, and protecting their homes and businesses.
- The ability to safely move about customer locations, ascend/descend stairs and ladders to service out of the way areas, and position self to conduct service under/around furniture, equipment, and tight spaces
- The ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Technical proficiency with computers, smart phones, etc.
- A valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- The ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Solid attention to detail
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.)
- Availability to work some weekends
- High school degree or equivalent
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Upon successful completion of training, pest technicians will receive their own company vehicle with gas card for all work-related driving. Technicians will also be scheduled routes in accordance to their location of residence to reduce drive time and be as efficient as possible.
Shift is 7am-5pm M-F, sometimes Saturdays and rarely Sundays when busy.
7-10 days of training and then will get a vehicle to drive to accounts for service.
Ideal candidate is between $16-20/hr. will go up to $24 or more for experienced people.
Qualified candidate who apply to this posting will receive an interview within 48 hours of application
Recruiter: Ronald Germack Iii