Customer Support Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002514445
• Processes domestic and export orders and quotations for UVP product.
• Includes live order entry using ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) phone system
• Some products require handling via SAP variant configurator
• Processes customer service issues in CRM
• Processes leads and opportunities in CRM
• May handle Intercompany Product Management Including:
• Researching product lines, occasionally collecting samples
• Solicits online store users
• Works on routine sales support assignments using established and well-defined procedures, refers unusual cases to supervisor
• Supports data logs and administration duties while maintaining accurate files
• Supports TQL efforts, including processing and solving issues and writing up CSI input and closure documentation
• Reviews the common Sales Support mailbox and follow categorization procedure
• Attends meetings as backup to staff as necessary and provide feedback
3-5 years of Customer Service experience
Experience with ERP, SAP, or MRP
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jessica Herbert
Phone: (240) 629-7103