Posting ID: JP-002552936
- Support, catalog, and maintain documented standard work practices (OPLs, SOPs, SSOPs, etc.)
- Assist in the coordination of employee training & validation process (including new hire orientation)
- Point of contact for weekly new hire orientation: executing schedule, preparing documents, electronic system troubleshooting, etc.
- Support CI team including training specialist with administrative and reporting duties
- Maintain & update employee training records – electronic & physical filing system
- Work closely with all site departments to develop, communicate, and implement training systems across the plant
- Support plant CI progression with a focus on key metrics: safety, quality, reliability
- Develop and publish key metrics and reports (weekly, monthly, annual)
- Assist in production performance tracking and record-keeping
- Assist in production supplies storage and keep-stock quantity management program
- Spend time on the production floor as needed to support initiatives
- May perform other duties as assigned
training, new hire orientation, administrative support, manufacturing, Presentation skills, Training materials, GMP
Top Skills Details:
training, new hire orientation, administrative support, manufacturing, Presentation skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Industrial Engineering / Process Engineering experince preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Previous experience in training or administration preferred
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and loss
- Knowledge of GMPs
- Ability to work weekends and/or off-shift hours as required per job tasks
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: D'Andre Moore