Posting ID: JP-002665796
- At least 3 years experience leading teams in data science, software engineering or a similar arena
- At least 5 years experience working on enterprise products as a data scientist or machine learning engineer
- Strong understanding of data science technologies and machine learning operations
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Experience managing large budgets and finances.
Do you have a passion for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and delivering high-impact innovative solutions that transform business?
Do you have experience leading teams of engineers and data scientists creating transformational products and services?
Do you have a goal-driven mindset and wish to achieve greater and greater heights in everything you do?
The Information Services Manager, Artificial Intelligence is a critical role in driving the digital transformation by providing groundbreaking AI, Business Intelligence, and engineering solutions to our producers and customers in an ever-changing staffing services industry. You will have the opportunity to help chart our AI strategy by working with our architects, Product Owners, and stakeholders to craft meaningful solutions to the problems our business faces and propel our Operating Companies to greater heights.
This is a team of about 45-50 people consisting of Data Scientists, Engineers, testers and Support/Automation and this role will be managing this team and helping drive the vision alongside the Delivery Manager. Advancing technologies and helping navigate the technical environment.
- Lead Recommendations Practice, several cross functional teams creating AI and BI solutions
- Manage data scientists, software engineers, quality assurance testers, business analysts, and scrum masters in a large, multi-faceted program
- Mentor staff in technical and leadership skills
- Work closely with Architecture and Operations to leverage best-in-class technologies to deliver innovative products
- Collaborate with Innovation Lab and other AI-focused teams across the greater organization to leverage and share learnings
- Work with executives and business line stakeholders to define the problems to solve with AI.
- Improve data science architecture and software engineering best practices to improve speed-to-market and quality of deliverables
- Help stakeholders productionize results of AI products
- Develop AI product roadmaps and timelines
- Manage budget and finances
At least 3 years’ experience leading teams in data science, software engineering, or a similar arena
At least 5 years’ experience working on enterprise products as a data scientist or machine learning engineer
Strong understanding of data science technologies and machine learning operations
Strong leadership and personnel management skills
Experience managing large budgets and finances
Demonstrated commitment to learning about staffing industry and AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072