Warehouse Production Associate - 1st Shift
Posting ID: JP-002177649
Aerotek is seeking General Production workers for a new distribution facility of a reputable mid-sized food and beverage company Harford County. Workers will mostly be picking and packing orders on the line and loading them into trucks. Starting pay is $15/hr with a 10% differential for hours worked between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM. Those who are interested in the 2nd or 3rd shift which are of greatest need can start same week provided they follow through on all pre-employment processes, those who need 1st shift may have to wait 1-2 weeks prior to starting. Warehouse experience is preferred but candidates from all fields of prior experience (food service, grocery, customer service, etc.) will be considered as well as entry level grads!
Monday through Friday with weekend work on an as needed basis, the weekend work will sometimes be mandatory and sometimes voluntary.
1st Shift 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
2nd Shift 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
3rd Shift 10:30 PM - 7:00 AM
- Picking, packing, filling pick locations
- Material handling
- Taping inserts
- Shipping, handling, and preparing product for customer deliveries
- Must be able to convey material from stock using shelves, conveyers, pallets, or dollies to meet the standard need of production.
- The ability to use scanners and computers to obtain 100% accuracy in all posted shipments.
- Ability to read customer orders, production schedules, print tickets and or work orders
- Will be responsible for basic math and counting how many boxes in each stack
- Will be responsible for lifting 50 lbs
warehouse worker, general labor, manufacturing, entry level, production worker, inventory, picker, packer, WMS
Top Skills Details:
warehouse worker, general labor, manufacturing, entry level, production worker, inventory, picker, packer
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Ideal candidate will have 1 year of warehouse experience. They will take someone as long as they have some type of warehouse or manufacturing, the more the merrier.
Must be able to handle lifting 50lbs Most important are soft skills - reliability, attendance, atten
Recruiter: Bakalyar, Joshua