Posting ID: JP-002347707
- Troubleshoot mechanical ride issues
- Use Microsoft office to log repairs and work orders
- Communicate well with co-workers, park guest, and management
- Strong Mechanical aptitude to make repairs
- Change 3 phase motors
- trouble shoot conveyor issues
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends. Flexible rotating schedule.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience either as-
- Industrial Mechanic
- Distribution Mechanic
- Construction Mechanic
- Equipment Mechanic
- Automotive Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
- Mechanical aptitude
- Own Tools
- Not afraid of heights
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Francisella Rama