Senior Financial Services Representative
Posting ID: JP-002661043
SELECT CLIENT SERVICES --
- Fulfills client service requests to their accounts, including but not limited to, address change, bank account information change, online assistance, and research of past transactions, in order to maintain accurate information and provide a high level of customer service
- Processes unsolicited orders as requested by client in a timely and accurate manner
- Uses consultative process to identify/address client needs through questioning and offering the most appropriate solution
- Uses consultative approach to identify new services that may be appropriate for the client. By discussing new or additional services relevant to the client, the service associate may act on opportunities to create value and present mutually beneficial solutions to the client
- Services associate transfers calls to the business development group to build on current relationships with clients and potentially increase assets under management
- Other duties as assigned
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Sydney Kligys