Posting ID: JP-002413065
The Procurement Administrator is responsible for procurement services that will support business effort. The Purchasing Administrator Level will manage the entire life cycle of all sizes of direct and indirect purchases from small to complex, including working with customers and suppliers, identifying sources to meet clients specific needs, negotiating terms and conditions, and purchase agreement administration.
• Prepare and issue request for proposals for purchases of goods and services, and conduct vendor selection in compliance with federal, customer, and company policies and procedures.
• Respond to purchase requisitions by assisting with identification of multiple vendors, and vendor selection analysis
• Identify distinct requirements, provisions, and terms and conditions for vendor agreements
• Prepare and disseminate information to stakeholders throughout the company regarding purchasing status, compliance, modifications, negotiations, vendor availability, and vendor selection analysis.
• Review and track vendor performance and invoices for accuracy and facilitate the approval process
• Resolve issues with customers and vendors
• Generate and negotiate change orders and modifications as needed
• Provide guidance and support to more junior level purchasing administrators on staff
• Maintain approved vendor list through verification that they are not listed on the Excluded Parties List (EPL) or the Denied Parties List
• Support company proposal efforts as necessary
• Maintain procurement policies and procedures
• Maintain all documents, reviews, and awards in an organized, detailed, and centralized filing system, and ensure all procurement files are compliant
federal regulations, purchasing, vendor, deltek, costpoint
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field required
Experience with supervision of staff preferred
Strong understanding of federal government regulatory guidelines
Proven Microsoft Office skills—specifically Excel and Word
Strong interpersonal, organization and time management skills
Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
High level of motivation, self-initiative, and flexibility to shifting priorities
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072