Posting ID: JP-002662441
- Learn and perform nucleic acid extraction and quantification techniques to support gene therapy research studies
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and protocols; ensure proper execution and documentation; share learnings, gained knowledge, and insights with the team
- Coordinate with fellow biodistribution core members to streamline lab activities
- Support commissioning and maintenance of equipment
- Attend group meetings
Molecular, Nucleic acid, extraction, quantification, PCR, Animal Tissue, qPCR, ddPCR, Real Time PCR
Top Skills Details:
Molecular,Nucleic acid,extraction,quantification,PCR,Animal Tissue
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences, 1-year relevant experience preferred
- Basic molecular biology techniques, PCR (qPCR and/or ddPCR), nucleic acid extraction from animal tissues, automation (Hamilton NIMBUS, KingFisher Apex)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Anthony Vinelli