Posting ID: JP-002660676
Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm who is looking for a Landscape Architect to join the Planning Division of the Silver Spring, MD office. This firm provides quality Land Planning, Civil and Environmental Engineering, and Surveying Services to both the private and public sector. This is a long-term position and a great opportunity to grow within the Landscape Architecture & Planning industry.
The Landscape Architect will be responsible for working on a wide range of large and small projects including residential, mixed use, commercial and institutional.
- Direct mentorship of junior staff and working with staff to develop design drawings.
- Environmental assessments of sites and preparation of these plans for approval by the agencies would also be required.
- Regular meetings with the clients and agencies and an understanding of development design, and the review and approval processes within the various local agencies is desired.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture
- At least 3-5+ years of site planning and LSA design experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Photoshop/SketchUp
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072