Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002662148
Cash Application Process
• Post cash deposits, credit cards payments, and other electronic receipts.
• Reconcile unapplied cash account and research discrepancies.
• Run monthly customer statements and review statements for any problems or discrepancies.
• Send copies of invoices to customers upon their request.
• Respond to customer calls and questions regarding statements, invoices, etc.
• Contact all accounts overdue by 60 days or more; by telephone or email.
• Maintain detailed records of collection related communications between the organization and its customers.
• Communicate any errors discovered with outstanding accounts during the collection process with the appropriate manager in the organization.
• Process credit card payments when applicable.
• Generate monthly detailed A/R aging report and distribute to required managers.
• Generate monthly finance changes on past due accounts.
• Record adjustments for approved account write offs.
• Maintain records of exemption certificates when applicable.
• Initiate, and send for approval, request for customer refunds.
• Ensure the safeguarding and security of confidential customer information.
• Assist the Billing Manager and the CFO in developing standard procedures for the Accounts Receivables and collections efforts for the organization.
• Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of A/R
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy to include: spreadsheets and word processing
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Ashley Surock