Posting ID: JP-002346939
Aerotek is now hiring for Electrical Assembler in Sparks, MD
• Apply knowledge of electrical principles to read and interpret complex wiring schematics.
• Perform complex wiring and assembly operations on assemblies and sub-assemblies.
• Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and other electrical components.
• Test functional performance to ensure wiring and assemblies are operational.
• Comply with all safety requirements, including proper use of personal protective equipment and operation of equipment in a safe and competent manner.
• Assemble electrical components into electrical control boxes, enclosures, and large control panels for industrial machinery
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience reading blueprints and schematics
- Must have panel building and cable harness experience
- Preferably will have Sub Assembly experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Marco Romanell