Posting ID: JP-002659472
Hi everyone! Please see below for a great way to gain more experience in the biotech industry. You would be joining a fast paced and collaborative environment and gain valuable skills.
If interested, please email email@example.com directly or apply to this posting!
• Provide support to Inquiry team with customer inquiries.
• Assist with isotope entry processing, entering vendor receipts on the QC log, and placing released products on the QC cart with associated paperwork.
• Assist with reviewing isotope entry sign thru vendor receipts.
• Close QC request and coordinate receipt of materials for complete isotope entry forms.
• Assist with the tracking and coordinating of inventory receipts and QC of the D2O recovery program.
• Assist with inventory transactions and review date updates for completed QC analysis requests.
• Inventory, QC review, and documentation projects as assigned by management.
• Additional tasks as required.
ERP, sample prep, media prep, chemicals, amino acids
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Associates degree with applicable experience; bachelor's degree preferred
• Comfortable working in a lab environment
• Excellent computer skills and demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
• Must have a strong work ethic, be flexible to changing work demands and be an effective team player
• Excellent communication skills
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072