Elastic Search/DevOps SME - 100% REMOTE
Posting ID: JP-002562237
TEKsystems is seeking a DevOps Lead with a specialization within Elastic Search (ELK Stack) to be the SME for security tools within an Information Security team. This role is the top escalation point on the team and will need to be relied upon to complete tasks independently.
• The developer is responsible for working with the Service Design Team to design, document, build, secure, and maintain Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (and X-Pack) and Beats modules.
• Work closely with architects, engineers, and integrators to assess customer requirements and to design and support an Elasticsearch Stack solution to ensure compliance with dashboard data requirements.
• 2+ years of Elasticsearch stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Beats, Kibana, and X-pack) experience in production
• Linux, CentOS and/or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) experience
• Experience with data Ingest, Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) techniques preferable Logstash and Beats
• Experience with multi-node clustering, architecture, development, implementation, and health monitoring of the indexes. Knowledge of hot/warm/cold data/index lifecycle management implementations
• Experience with automated configuration management tool and playbooks (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack), Kubernetes containers, GitHub, and OpenShift
• Experience with NoSQL solutions: Lucene or SIEM (e.g. Splunk)
• Experience working in DevOps structured and Agile organizations
• Extensive experience in developing services using Java and J2EE
• Experience with Apache, WebSphere Application Servers and Infrastructure components involved in service delivery
• Must have worked with relational or columnar Databases, preferably Oracle or Hadoop or DB2
• Experience with Java Spring and Spring Boot framework and Hibernate preferred
• Experience designing and delivering RESTful API using API framework
• Experience with Automated Unit Test (Junit, Mocking frameworks), Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
• Experienced with Agile framework
• Excellent communication, and relationship skills to articulate advanced technical topics and build consensus among clients and technical stakeholders
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072