Job Search & More
Senior Research Administrator
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003896738
Please see below for an incredible opportunity to join a top medical center as Sr. Research Administrator. This opportunity is 100% Remote, however the individual must live in one of the following states: MA, CT, ME, RI, NY, FL, GA, IL, KY, MI, NC, TX, or VA.
The client is actively looking to hire - Apply TODAY to learn more!
- Looking for someone with multiple years of grant management experience.
- Multiple years (3-6 years) of experience in a Research Administrator, Grants Administrator, or Contract Administrator role.
- Excellent experience working with PRE and POST award.
- Experience working directly with PI’s and sponsors.
- Proficient experience prepping proposals, contracts, and budget agreements.
- Experience managing subawards.
- Negotiating budgets with research sponsors.
- Help guide faculty and staff in the development of research proposals, contracts, sub-contracts, agreements, and funding documentation.
- Contribute to sections of grants and publications.
- Managing Pre and Post award for NIH, NSF, DOD, and Industry Sponsored Grants for Clinical/Scientific Research Trials.
- Prepare reports and analyses for faculty and senior management.
- Participates as a team member or may serve as lead for special projects in Research Administration
Recruiter: Natalie Burns