Automatic Doors - Install & Service Tech
Posting ID: JP-002660335
Title: Install Tech / Service Tech
Type: Full Time
Client: Stanley Access Technologies
Location: Greater Boston, inside 495-belt
LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH CARPENTRY, CONSTRUCTION, MECHANICAL, OR GLAZIER EXPERIENCE.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH AUTOMATIC DOORS IS PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED!
There’s never been a more exciting time to join our team. We are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry and are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as an INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN for our Access Technologies division.
What do we do?
Install automated doors as required for Stanley Automatic Door Operating Equipment and other electro/mechanical equipment as may be sold or serviced by the branch.
Why Choose Stanley?
What We Offer:
· Industry market competitive salary
· PAID TRAVEL TIME
· Company provided POWER TOOLS
· Well-maintained, newer model COMPANY VEHICLE with company-paid credit card
· Comprehensive BENEFITS package effective within 30 DAYS OR LESS from date of hire
· Prior experience servicing or installing automated doors. Prior mechanical, construction, or electrical installation experience.
· Degree in related electrical, mechanical, or industrial field
· Ability to clearly interpret and read blueprints
· Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
· Ability to lift/carry up to 75 pounds
· Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as needed
· Valid state driver’s license without restrictions
• Perform installation or service work as designated in profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel time.
• Perform preventive maintenance work in accordance with service program designated for specific customer.
• Maintain accurately all work records and parts used at each job in accordance with established procedure.
• Keep updated on all changes/modifications to Stanley equipment and Ansi156.10 standard as notified through published communications.
• Keep manuals and all details up to date as changes are advised.
• Maintain company vehicles, tools and other property in proper manner.
• Present neat and clean appearance personally and in workmanship, in accordance with company policies.
• Maintain adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep inventory log.
• Test equipment before leaving job site; perform safety check.
• Maintain good customer relations and customer service
• Other duties as may be required.
• Assist and instruct others in install / service methods.
• Ability to lift/carry up to 75 pounds
• Flexible work schedule is a must with the ability to work nights and/or weekends as necessary
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072