Job Search & More
Remote Workforce Management Analyst
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003908535
Remote Jr. Reporting Data Analyst (East Coast Preferred)
This role offers business professionals the ability to work alongside a leader in home care! Further explore this exciting opportunity below…
Benefits of this Role:
- Career Opportunity – The chance to work for a leader in home health and long-term stability
- Work/life balance – No weekend work – Hours out as early as 530/6PM
- Remote Login – Work from the comfort of your home
- Exposure to Leadership – Working alongside supervisor, and team of analysts to meet expected goals
- 3-5 years of data analyst or related experience, including proficiency with analytical software
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, data connections, VBA, etc.)
- Advanced Excel Test must be completed (Must score 80% or higher)
- Must be highly proficient with SQL, Tableau, and SharePoint/ Familiarity with Python
- Experience in Workforce Management/Business Planning a plus.
- Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, computer science, management information systems, or related field or equivalent related experience
A Day in the Role:
- The Workforce Management Reporting Analyst position is an individual contributor role that works as part of a team creating and maintaining reporting and performing analytics on results.
- This is a job that requires a strong aptitude in mathematics and the ability to break down complex analytics into understandable and relatable terms to a wide variety of people.
- Through data preparation, tracking, and analysis this position provides guidance and direction on workforce strategies across multiple departments to enhance performance and productivity while reducing costs.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports utilizing various tools including, but not limited to, Excel, Vertica, Python, and Tableau.
- Handling production reporting for 1200 team members across all lines of business
- Responsible for employee scorecards and incentives
- 100% REMOTE - equipment provided
- Mon-Fri - 8 hour shift between 8:00AM-5PM(EST)
For questions, please feel free to contact us: