Posting ID: JP-002484027
Check out this position I have at one of the best hospitals in Boston, we are seeking experienced Phlebotomists to the team in the Chestnut Hill location!
The Phlebotomist will perform, under supervision, routine and specialized blood drawing from patient to obtain specimens for use in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. The Phlebotomist must accurately and efficiently obtain venous or capillary blood specimens from patients for use in laboratory testing following Laboratory policies and procedures, transport the specimen to the laboratory, perform pre-analytic processing procedures and complete all associated documentation both written and computerized.
• Perform venipunctures, including blood culture collection, and fingersticks ensuring proper ID/labeling of specimens and using vein preservation techniques.
• Perform and report bleeding times according to standard operating procedures.
• Ensure adequate stocking of supplies and report needs to phlebotomy leaders.
• Transports specimen from site of collection to site of testing.
• Participates in laboratory programs for QA, competency, mandatory training and continuing education.
Apply if you think this could be the job for you!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072