Posting ID: JP-002662748
We have an incredible opportunity at a leading cell therapy company in Cambridge. We are looking to hire a Manufacturing/Lab Technician as soon as possible. We are looking to make hires immediately. Review the job description below and please reach out and apply if interested!
- Perform manufacturing procedures in accordance to established SOP's, cGMP's, and safety regulations
- Perform aseptic manipulations of cell culture, final product assemblies
- Document production operations in corresponding batch records and log sheets according to established cGMP's and established SOP's
- General housekeeping of manufacturing-controlled area
- Review completed production records for accuracy
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072