Senior Manager, Clinical Data Monitoring
Posting ID: JP-002665305
Senior Manager, Clinical Data Monitoring **100% REMOTE**
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Reporting directly to the Director of Central Data Monitoring and Oversight
- Support development and implementation of clinical data central monitoring analytics and tools in collaboration with global clinical development, digital, and service providers
- Support other activities within data management supporting the RBQM platform
- Develop, program, test, and maintain TSDV Specifications for study builds and post-production changes (Medidata RAVE)
- Support programming and maintenance of clinical data oversight metrics including KRIs and QTLs within Medidata (DETECT) and other technologies utilizing company standards
- Support data managers with creation of internal data mapping specifications for central monitoring activities and maintain standard specifications
- Represent the Central Data Monitoring function across Therapeutic Areas or programs and ensures aligned expectations between external CRO partners and central data monitoring activities including study metrics
- Participate in meetings to build central monitoring smart listings and adhere to standards
- Coordinate and manage follow up to central data management findings as appropriate
- Support and participate in reviewing CRO partner Central DATA Monitoring activities and findings
- Perform central data monitoring oversight review utilizing technologies (i.e. Medidata DETECT, Spotfire, Looker Listings, Tableau Listings, etc.)
- Experience working with TSDV, Targeted Source Data Verification
- Experience with one of the above systems, ideally Medidata Detect.
- Previous Pharma or CRO experience
- Experience with central monitoring data
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Robert Wood
Phone: (781) 938-3004