Carpenter/Framer Construction Workers Needed
Posting ID: JP-002258064
Construction Carpenters Needed
Starting Pay: $17-$19 // Based off experience
- Will be working on wood framing for large scale commercial projects.
- This involves framing, trimming, cutting, and nailing wood.
MUST HAVES FOR THE POSITION:
- Strong work ethic/ability to work OT if necessary
- Willing to learn/be challenged
- General construction knowledge
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Out door Labor experience preferred but not required
- Commercial construction experience preferred but not required
- Must be okay working with heights
- Able to work as part of a team-open to working on bilingual teams, depending on site locations
- Willingness to work in unfavorable weather conditions
- All candidates must supply their own basic hand tools and PPE; Hard hat, Work boots, tool belt, chalk line, 25 FT tape measure, speed square, cat paw, framing hammer.
- Projects are all in New England area.
- Current project locations include Cambridge and Brookline
- Multiple projects expected to last through August 2022
- Shift: Monday-Friday: 7AM-4PM (Saturdays are available for Overtime)
- Commercial Projects/Multi-Family Home Projects
- Long term employment Opportunity
- Contract to Hire Opportunity
- Looking to bring people on Permanently
- Eligible for pay increase after going permanent
***To Apply Call Ethan at 424-531-6086, Text Ethan at 424-423-6603, OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org***
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072