Posting ID: JP-002663872
The Medical Assistant (PMA) is a professional who delivers the highest level of state-of-the art expertise in the performance of office based
procedures in collaboration with the care team.
- Escort patients to exam room and follow practice workflow (e.g., patient identification, initiate medication reconciliation, screening questions, vital signs) including documentation in Epic in a professional, inclusive, accurate, and enthusiastic manner.
- Prepare patient for procedure, explaining the procedure, ensuring that the patients concerns are addressed. Facilitate the patient’s recovery from the procedure and ensure the prompt turnover of the room.
- Follows manufacturer, institution, department and practice-specific protocols for instrument cleaning and sterilization and high-level disinfection. Completes annual competency requirements.
- Completion of a certification program as a Medical Assistant
- 0 - 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability in performance of office based procedures preferred
- Experience working in an ambulatory clinical setting with high procedure volume, preferred
- Experience in EPIC preferred
- 8:30AM - 5PM
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072