Job Search & More
Lab Supply Technician
Posted Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003911104
Under minimal supervision, perform Lab Services functions supporting the customer’s R&D community. Interact with customer base and collaborate with colleagues to maintain a successful partnership and exceed expectations. Perform other Lab Services duties as directed by supervision.
- Fulfill internal requests submitted by the customers.
- Maintain stockroom and point of use inventories according to the thresholds determined by customers’ stockroom manager(s).
- Communicate with supervisor regarding supply stock, material needs, software upgrades, etc.
- Assist with laboratory supply stockroom, and site inventories.
- Collect and supply metrics as required by management.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment within the laboratory and office.
- Complies with all client and customer company policies and procedures and adheres to client company standards.
- Performs other duties within Lab Services department as requested by management.
Inventory, Inventory control, lab operations, inventory management, stock room management, bench testing, life science, Ordering, vendor management
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Comply with all safety standards and policies required for site, department, and job function.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with management and employees at all levels within an organization, including customers.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a safe, high-performance, and quality-driven environment.
Recruiter: Ema Harito