Clean Room Assembler
Posting ID: JP-002344523
Abiomed currently sits as one of the top developers of heart pumps in the world, and within this position, candidates will be at the helm of developing the heart pumps themselves. Candidates in this role will be working under a microscope to assist in the production and development of components that will in turn be assembled into the Impella Heart pump that is used to assist patients in the recovery process. Candidates applying for this position should be aware that because of the parts a microscope is suggested to be used and at times may be of use for upwards of 6 hours a day.
- Process polymer materials to compose, test, or apply on medical devices per approved manufacturing procedures
- Assemble plastic and metal components into medical devices
- Perform in process quality checks on subassemblies & finished products
- Work with engineers & technicians to resolve line issues
- Maintain clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies & procedures, QSR & FDA regulations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literacy & English comprehension
- Entry to Intermediate
For additional information, please contact Shawston Rosw at (781) 938-3065 or email Srosw@aerotek.com.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Shawston Rosw