Posting ID: JP-002664456
Actively hiring multiple Research Associates in the Franklin area! Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Preparation of formulation buffers and dialysis for buffer exchange
- Sterile filtration and filling in vials, labeling of vials
- Measurement of pH, conductivity, osmolality, color, clarity, turbidity
- HPLC measurements (Size-exclusion and ion exchange chromatography)
- Perform short-term stability studies
- Documentation of experiments according to requirements of the quality system with supervision
- Responsibility for equipment qualification and maintenance
- Lab operations- ordering of supplies
- MS preferred or BS with 2-3 years experience
- Theoretical Know-how and practical experience in working with proteins, e.g., handling, analysis, ideally also formulation
- Ability to independently plan experiments and evaluate measurement results.
- Experienced in working with MS Excel and ideally Prism. Experience in SEC and CEX-HPLC
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to perform productively and efficiently within a dynamic work environment.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072