Banking Specialist (Customer Service Center)
Posting ID: JP-002658695
An exciting and rewarding opportunity with a top bank in the MA area!
• Provide outstanding service via phone and email to all online banking end users with outgoing personality and professionalism; successfully address customer questions and concerns.
• Provide a high level of customer service to all online banking end users.
• Provide support to online banking call volume for the customer service center
• Utilize strong written communication skills to reply to internal and external email inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Serve as a service liaison between online customers of Eastern Bank and all third-party service providers.
• Process new online account set-ups and perform ongoing maintenance to existing online accounts.
• May be required to assist other areas of the call center on an as-needed basis.
• Opportunity to work remotely after being in position for a few weeks and proving yourself!
- Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
- Sat: 9am-3pm
customer service, banking, financial services, computer skills, interpersonal skills, analytical skill, call center, inbound call, inbound phone calls
Top Skills Details:
customer service, banking ,financial services, computer skills ,interpersonal skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment (open to considering corporate settings, retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
• Friendly, outgoing, positive, “can-do,” enthusiastic, motivated personality/attitude.
• Ability to articulate solutions in a demanding environment.
• Previous retail banking experience highly preferred but not required.
• Prior call center or high-volume phone environment experience required.
• Ability to troubleshoot technology issues and discuss/provide solutions to customers.
• Proven skills and experiences in organization, creative problem solving, multitasking, attention to detail, responsiveness/sense of urgency, deadline-driven, and professionalism.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (vocal and able to communicate effectively on a team) – strong writing skills are a must for customer email correspondence!
• Reliable and consistent weekly attendance.
• Computer proficiency including web navigation, typing skills, and internet terminologies (will be working in 10+ different systems daily).
• Outstanding customer service skills, empathetic, and customer-centric.
• Ability to make sound decisions independently.
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly and easily in an ever-changing environment
• Ability to recognize and resolve customer issues promptly, using courtesy and tact.
• High school diploma or GED.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Dominique Massey