Posting ID: JP-002661258
• Execution of project activities in the lab with limited supervision
- Preparation of formulation buffers and dialysis for buffer exchange
- Sterile filtration and filling in vials, labeling of vials
- Measurement of pH, conductivity, osmolality, color, clarity, turbidity according to USP/Pharm.Eur.
- HPLC measurements (Size-exclusion and ion exchange chromatography)
- Perform capillary electrophoresis with LabChip (Perkin Elmer)
- Perform short-term stability studies
- Documentation of experiments according to requirements of the quality system with supervision
- Responsibility for equipment qualification and maintenance
- Lab operations- ordering of supplies
• Planning of lab activities with limited supervision: Plan experiments and issue test plans, assess laboratory data, evaluate and compute test results by Excel, issue test reports
• Establishes new technologies in the labs
• Lab management
• Performs data integrity checks
• MS in biotechnology, chemistry, biology, pharmacy or BS with 2-3 years practical experience
• Theoretical Know-how and practical experience in working with proteins, e.g., handling, analysis, ideally also formulation
• Ability to independently plan experiments and evaluate measurement results.
• Experienced in working with MS Excel and ideally Prism. Experience in SEC and CEX-HPLC
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Ability to perform productively and efficiently within a dynamic work environment.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Requirements BS in biotechnology, chemistry, biology, pharmacy or equivalent education
Theoretical Know-how and practical experience in working with proteins, e.g., handling, analysis, ideally also formulation.
Must have experience running HPLC, measuring pH, and pipetting
Attention to detail and accuracy with measurements
Looking for someone who is self sufficient and able to meet deadlines as they are a service provider
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Aaron Fleury