Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002663585
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Manufacturing company located in Peabody, MA looking to an AR Specialist to their team. This position will be handling the day to day AR process assisting with collections and billing handled mostly through email rather than phone communications. Growth opportunities within the company apparent.
- Initiating and processing all activities regarding collection
- Maintain credit and collections files and records
- Apply receipts to the appropriate invoices to customer accounts
- Communicating with internal departments to resolve any accounts receivable issues, including billing adjustments and any AR collection issues
- Process credit card settlements from customers paying via credit card
- Process daily sales invoicing
- Administer Letters of Credit, including review, documentation, and follow up with advising bank
- Authorize or deny shipping to customers on open payment terms
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payrolls via ADP
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree or higher, preferably in accounting
- 3 – 5 years of experience in credit and collections, including international credit/collections & review/processing of letters of credit & bank drafts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate with office productivity applications
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred but not required
Contact me with questions:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Alex McKenna