Phlebotomist (Outpatient Boston)
Posting ID: JP-002658835
Hours: 7:30 – 4 or 9 to 6:30 with the possibility of 5 am arrival time.
Location: Boston, MA
• Perform venipunctures, including blood culture collection, and fingersticks ensuring proper ID/labeling of specimens and using vein preservation techniques.
• Perform and report bleeding times according to standard operating procedures.
• Ensure adequate stocking of supplies and report needs to phlebotomy leaders.
• Transports specimen from site of collection to site of testing.
• Participates in laboratory programs for QA, competency, mandatory training and continuing education.
-1+ years working as a phlebotomist in a high volume environment
-experience drawing adult--geriatric patients
-computer experience-data entry, patient check-in
-EPIC or Sunquest systems
-strong communication and customer service experience
Please contact Stephanie Lipari if you are interested in the role at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-938-3017.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072