Job Search & More
Posted Friday, June 30, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003879169
We need an experienced individual to manufacture and test various levels of electro-mechanical assemblies aligning to autonomous vehicles and auxiliary equipment per drawing specifications. The Production Technician II will perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and optical.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Perform integration, assembly, and test of new systems vehicles and auxiliary equipment from work instructions and assembly drawings
• Must be able to read and understand Technical schematics
• Perform testing and troubleshooting with engineering in order to identify and correct problems with vehicles and auxiliary equipment
• Document changes to the configuration as appropriate
• Perform all administrative duties and documentation according to company policies and procedures.
• Have routine computer skills (directory structure, applications). Ability to load software and firmware files to the vehicle
• Assist in preparation for field operations.
• Ability to identify and locate ground faults
• Perform cable and harness assembly, including re-termination of crimps and connectors
• Perform basic troubleshooting and testing through working knowledge and use of power supplies, DVMs, and oscilloscopes, and basic schematic and wiring as. diagram interpretation
• Perform a visual inspection of circuit card assemblies, cable and harness assemblies, and product sub-assemblies.
Electrical, Schematic, Troubleshooting, Electronics, Assembly, Testing, Calibration, Soldering, Cable, Wiring Harness
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas. Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems. Works from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions. Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in the prescribed format. Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions. Exclude technicians working in production or quality assurance.
AA Degree in the related discipline + 1 year of related experience.
10+ Years of Experience
Nice to have:
J-STD soldering certification, or ability to obtain
IPC 610 certification for the Acceptability of Electronic assemblies, or the ability to obtain
IPC 620 certification for Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies, or ability to obtain
Recruiter: Jake Bast