Job Search & More
Posted Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003911321
Job Title: Documentation Specialist
The world’s leading producer of stable isotopes and isotope-labeled compounds is currently hiring a Documentation Specialist to provide administrative and clerical support to their shipping department. In this role, you will work as part of the supply chain unit to make sure information on orders are accurate and delivered on time. This a great entry-level opportunity to apply and develop better data entry and customer service skillsets for a fun and industry-leading biochemical company! Please read below and apply if interested, a recruiter will follow up shortly to assist in the hiring process.
6-Month Contract – Will get converted permanently if one proves themselves!
Pay Rate: $22.50-26.00/HR *Flexible if experience is right*
· Great benefits – 401k plan, PTO, competitive salary, and health insurance.
· Opportunity to work for a company with cutting-edge researchers in a multitude of scientific departments
· Company has grown consistently over the last 35 years
· Opportunity for career advancement in the company
· New open office work environment
· Create and revise Certificates of Analysis for all outbound orders before packing and shipping
· Develop, update, and revise Compliant Safety Data Sheets for all manufactured, imported, and shipped products
· Prepare required documentation for consolidation orders in collaboration
· Provide answers to requests from customer service regarding required documentation
· Associates Degree in Chemistry or Business Administration OR 2 or more years of relatable experience
· 1-2 years of experience with documentation management
· Experience in manufacturing or chemical manufacturing environment is preferred
· Great communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills