Project Lead, Clinical Data Management - 100% REMOTE
Posting ID: JP-002664154
- Responsibilities may include:
- Actively participates in multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the effective delivery of assigned project milestones.
- Work closely with CROs during the design and development of eCRFs, CCGs, Edit Checks and DMPs.
- Participate in UAT for each database build and work with vendor to understand the impact of all mid-study updates to the database.
- Facilitates and participates in data cleaning, via patient profiles and listings, on an ongoing basis. Suggest queries and report trends to the internal teams and CROs.
- Oversees the deliverables of external data management vendors for quality, completeness and adherence to timelines.
8+ years CDM experience
Complex therapeutic area experience required (oncology, rare disease)
CRO/vendor oversight experience
Study startup + Database build experience
Strong EDC experience (RAVE preferred)
**For applicants in Colorado**
Compensation is tied to the Colorado market for jobs performed in Colorado. Other locations may be subject to variances based on locations-related factors.
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wagebased on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072